Kamanja v1.3.3 – released March 7, 2016
Release Notes for Kamanja 1.3.3
These release notes refer to an old version of Kamanja. We have retained them for reference, but disabled the links. Please click on the 'Download' link on this site for the most recent version of Kamanja, and contact us if you've any queries. Thank you!
Kamanja 1.3.3 had the following features:
- Ease of Use
- Failover Capability Added - system redundancy and robustness enabled.
- Versioning Improved - kamanja --version command now supported for all FAT JARs and Kamanja utilities.
- Installation and Migration Time Reduced - rerequisites portion tweaked so only key components such as Hbase, Kafka, and ZooKeeper are checked.
- Install/Upgrade Process Improved - support for copying user-supplied external JARs.
- Monitoring Capability Extended - minor bug fixed where monitoring updates were not getting updated in ZooKeeper when ZooKeeper went down and came back up again after 30-40 minutes.
- Model Support
- Model Testing Capability Improved - PmmlTestTool can be used by Kamanja customers with PMML to quickly check their model and its scoring against runs they have made in their data mining authoring environment (for example, R/Rattle, KNIME, RapidMiner, SAS).