Kamanja v1.5.1 – released Jul 19, 2016
Release Notes for Kamanja 1.5.1
There is a new release of Kamanja – version 1.5.1 – released July 19, 2016!
Kamanja binaries are available at:
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/kamanja/release/2.11/Kamanja-1.5.1_2.11.tar.gz (choose if Scala 2.11 is installed).
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/kamanja/release/2.10/Kamanja-1.5.1_2.10.tar.gz (choose if Scala 2.10 is installed).
This release resolves the following issues:
- Ease of Use
- Backward Compatibility Improved - support for tagged JSON input messages. See here for details.
- New Parameters for Smart File Input Adapter - new parameters needed in ClusterConfig.json to connect to the Hadoop cluster. See here for details.
- Model Support
- User-friendly Record Retrieval - getOrElse function returns a default value when the keyName is not found, instead of an error. If the keyName is found, the keyValue is returned. See here for details.
- PMML Producer Model Types Validation Process Improved - Kamanja bug was detected and fixed while processing R-generated models.
- SQL Server Migration Fixed - missing JAR added so that SQL server now migrates successfully from Kamanja 1.2 to 1.5. See migration for details.
- GenerateAdapterBindings Fixed - serializer in the GenerateAdapterBindings tool is now correctly defaulting to csvserdeser when the data format is csvserderser and JSON when the data format is JSON.