Kamanja v1.5.2 – released Aug 2, 2016
Release Notes for Kamanja 1.5.2
There is a new release of Kamanja – version 1.5.2 – released Aug 2, 2016!
Kamanja binaries are available at:
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/kamanja/release/2.11/Kamanja-1.5.2_2.11.tar.gz (choose if Scala 2.11 is installed).
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/kamanja/release/2.10/Kamanja-1.5.2_2.10.tar.gz (choose if Scala 2.10 is installed).
This release resolves the following issues:
- File Data Consumer Enhanced - two new fields added to the configuration file for the file data consumer.
- Smart File Input Adapter Fixed — issue fixed in the smart file input adapter where only the Kamanja leader node processed messages. All nodes in a Kamanja cluster now process messages.
- KamanjaManager Fixed – improved so that when using multiple output adapters and one throws an exception, the other adapter emits the message to the destination.
- Upload Cluster Config Fixed — issue fixed where TenantID was not properly uploaded when using the SQL server as the data store.
- Model Support
- JTMs Fixed - improved so that date partition information is populated. Also, the given date format is no longer being mistakenly converted.
- PMML Models Fixed - PMML models manually edited to correct erroneous type coercion.
- Message Definition Generator Fixed - improved so that the target data field in PMML is one of the fields in the input message definition. The CreateMessage tool was also fixed.
- Message Definition Enhanced - new key added to the message definition. See here for details.
- Kafka Kerberos Fixed - improved so that Kamanja connects to Kafka secured with Kerberos. The cluster start script also connects to secured Kafka.
- Ease of Use
- Starting/Stopping Enhanced - optional --NodeIds parameter added (for example, --NodeIds "1,2,3") to StartKamanjaCluster.sh, StopKamanjaCluster.sh, or StatusKamanjaCluster.sh. This parameter specifies a set of nodes instead of the entire cluster.
- KVInit Improved - --onlyappend option added to KVInit. See here for details.
Post questions on The Kamanja Forums.