Home Forums Kamanja Forums Use Cases & Samples Is there any documentation describing the telecom use case?.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Archived_User57 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Archived_User64
    Participant

I was able to run it end to end but couldn’t find much about what was the use case . The steps mentioned in the documentation just describe the steps to run the code.

• #13231 Reply

Archived_User57
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m the technical writer currently updating the documentation and happy to hear that you got the samples running. You are absolutely right that I have not explained the purpose of the steps. I am working on that – frantically! 🙂 Definitely the engineers at Kamanja know exactly what the use cases are – the documentation is just lagging behind.

Just curious to know how you heard of Kamanja, where do you work, etc. Please tell me a little bit about yourself and your company/work.

Also, I would love your help in improving the documentation. If we can stay engaged in email exchanges, I think you will be a valuable person in reviewing the documentation as I add to it. Would this be ok? I will concentrate on the Telecom use case as that seems to be the one you are interested in.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reply To: Is there any documentation describing the telecom use case?.
Your information: